Calibre 2019 For Organizing Ebooks
Calibre is a free program for ebook management on laptops / computers. Like a library, we can sort ebooks by title, author, size, date to make it easier to search.
If we have a lot of Ebooks and are confused about which books to search for, in addition to being able to use the Search facility to make it easier for us to find the desired Ebook. We can also use the Calibre Application.
Supported formats such as: CBZ, CBR, CBC, CHM, EPUB, FB2, HTML, LIT, ODT, PRC **, RTF, TXT, EPUB, FB2, OEB, LIT, LRF, MOBI, GDP, PML, RB, PDF , SNB, TCR.
Advantages of Calibre:
- The appearance is very simple
- Can group Ebooks based on: Title (title), Author (Author), Date added (Date we add Ebook), Date published (Date of published Ebook), Size (Ebook Size), Rating, Series, Language (Language) etc.
- We can also sort Ebooks based on Comment or Tag.
- Can convert ebook format so that it can be read by electronic devices which are sometimes only limited to certain formats.
- Can take news from websites or RSS feeds to become ebooks.
Download Calibre 2019 For Organizing Ebooks
=> For Windows 32 bit (61 MB)
=> For Windows 64 bit (66,7 MB)
=> For Mac (76 MB)
=> For Linux
=> Portable (55 MB)
- Version: 3.41.0
- Category: OFFICE | MANAGEMENT
- License: Freeware
- Developer: Kovid Goyal
- Operating System: Windows, Mac and Linux
- Last Update: April 19, 2019