In the beginning Camtasia was actually designed for those who often make tutorial videos with cool features, but lately Camtasia is mostly used for: Tutorial software, Explanation of a process displayed in software, Tour Website, Narrated PowerPoint presentations, Lecture notes, homework or other material, Making video and audio podcast production.
The advantages of Camtasia Studio software:
- Webcam, Video Record, Audio; this software is able to record screen activity and is also able to use a webcam besides it also features very clear audio recording. These three activities that become one make Camtasia able to be submitted as a favorite software for Youtubers who like to make tutorials from their PC.
- Can edit videos: Camtasia Studio also provides recorded video editing, unmitigated you can add up to dozens of edit screens, whether video, audio or writing. besides that the tools for editing are also quite complete including other types of standard features.
- Light: a fairly light size but a design from luxurious software that makes you not feel bored to use it and do not feel burdened because of the software work lightness.
- Render feature is available without the need to save the results / output on the laptop / pc and then upload it to Screencast, Vimeo, Google Drive, and Youtube.
Camtasia Studio deficiency:
- When compared to Adobe Premiere, the features in Camtasia are still incomplete, but actually the features in Camtasia Studio itself are quite standard.
- The activation can still be cracked with cracks and patches.
- Sometimes there is less support, there are some files that in other formats are less supportive if they are included in this video edit.
- Cannot record games even if they can only play certain games.
DOWNLOAD LATEST CAMTASIA FOR MAC AND WINDOWS
=> Camtasia (Mac)
=> Camtasia (Windows)
Minimum Requirement For Windows users
- Microsoft Windows XP or Windows Vista
- Microsoft DirectX 9 or later
- GHz processor (3.0 GHz Strong recommended for PowerPoint and camera recordings)
- 500MB RAM (2GB recommended)
- Windows-compatible sound cards, microphones and speakers or headphones
- 115 MB of hard disk space for program installation
- Camtasia Studio Add-in for PowerPoint requires Office 2000 or later
- Apple iPod / iPod Touch / iPhone production formats require Apple QuickTime 7.2 or later
- USB webcams are required for video recording
Minimum Requirement For Mac users:
- OSX 10.5.6 (Leopard) or the latest now
- Intel processor (dual core 2.0GHz or faster recommended)
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Quartz Extreme support
- 4 GB of hard disk space is available for recording
- Apple QuickTime 7.5.5 or later