doPDF 10.0.108 (Best Convert PDF)
AZHALENA.COM: doPDF is a free PDF converter for personal and commercial use. With one click you can convert Microsoft Excel, Word or PowerPoint documents or your e-mail and favorite websites to PDF files.
PDF is now more widely used in document formats today. To be able to make various files such as doc, xls, odt, or ppt, a converter is needed so that the file can be used as a PDF.
To create a PDF file, you only need to print your document to doPDF PDF converter.
How to use doPDF 10.0.108:
- Open documents (with Microsoft Word, WordPad, NotePad or other software),
- Select Print (Ctrl + P)
- Then select doPDF.
- This will ask you where to save the PDF file and when finished, the PDF file will be automatically opened in your standard PDF viewer.
doPDF 10.0.108 Download
=> Installer (64,66 MB)
=> Portable (396,34 KB)
- License: Freeware
- Developer: Softland
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8.1 / 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2008/2003/2000 Server (32/64-bit)
- Category: OFFICE | MANAGEMENT
- Last Update: April 2, 2019
- Does not require a 3rd party program to create PDF files (like Ghostscript)
- Adjustable resolution – choose resolution from 72 dpi to 2400 dpi
- Custom page size – choose a standard page size (such as Letter, Legal, A4, A5, A6, …) or specify yourself.
- You can search for text in the resulting PDF file (and search engines will also index text from PDF)
- Multilanguage support – Many language choices for the user interface