ffWorks, focused on simplicity, brings a fresh approach to the use of FFmpeg, allowing you to create ultra-high-quality movies without the need to write a single line of code on the command-line.
- High Quality and Control – Convert and processes many media files with high level quality using FFmpeg with no knowledge. Advanced users are not left out in the cold with lots of options to work with.
- Media Formats – Support for many codecs and containers like MPEG4, H264, H265 HEVC, Matroska, PRORES, DNxHD, DVVideo, MPEG TS, MPEG PS, XAVS, FLV, Theora, AVI, OGG, VP8 and VP9 (.webm), Animated GIF, VOB, MXF, GFX, and many more.
- Merging Media Files – Stitch unlimited files to one file using either of two methods: concat pass-thru (blistering fast) and Complex Filter.
- Subtitles Support – Both hard-burned and soft subtitles are supported (external or embedded).
- Presets – A lot of presets are included by default: iPod, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, PS4, Xbox One, Wii-U, Android, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and many more.
- Encode Multiple Files at Once – Batch-encode up to 8 files at the same time.
- 300+ advanced options – Convert with control and power
- 40+ video filters – Add watermark, timecode rendering, padding and cropping, rotation, video stabilisation, sharpening, blurring, deinterlacing, and much more.
- Export movies to images – Support for .png, .bmp, and .jpg
- Monitor output – Keep track of all FFmpeg output for debug errors.
- Watch folder – Drag-and-drop a media file in your watch folder, and ff·Works will automatically encode it.
- User presets – Make and manage your own user presets.
- 4K and 5K support – Create UltraHQ movies.
- Audio filters – Adjust volume, fade in/out, earwax, audio tempo, Bauer stereo, merging, channel mapping, etc.
- Images-to-movies – Convert .png, .bmp, or .jpg images to any movie format.
- Trimming movies – Cut start and endings with ease.
- Chapter editing – Add chapters with ease for MP4, MOV, and MKV formats.
- Unlimited streams – Add as many audio streams, subtitles, video, and audio filters.
What’s new in ffWorks Version 2.0.5:
- The video filter ‘Deinterlace Neural Network” options are now correctly saved in user presets.
- Copy/paste text now works when saving user presets.
- Option ‘Black Pixel Threshold’ for Blackframes Detection video filter.
- Issue when encoding to H265 and preference ‘FFmpeg threading’ is set higher than 16 cores.
- Issue clicking on the value sliders and System Preferences options ’Tap to click’ is disabled.
- Issue that prevented to copy/paste text in NSTextfields.
- Issue resizing the main window and encoding is in progress.
Download ffWorks 2.0.5
For macOS 64bit 10.10 and higher
ffWorks 1.7.1 for macOS 64bit 10.10 and higher
iFFmpeg 6.7.0 for Mac OS X Intel 32bit 10.8.x, 10.9.x, 10.10.x, 10.11.x, 10.12.x and 10.13.x
iFFmpeg 5.8.3 for Mac OS X Intel 32bit 10.7.x, 10.8.x, 10.9.x and 10.10.x
Download iFFmpeg Intel
iFFmpeg 4.6.6 for Mac OS X Intel 32bit 10.6.x, 10.7.x, 10.8.x, 10.9.x and 10.10.x
Download iFFmpeg Intel