Create virtual private networks on-demand
Hamachi is a tool for creating and managing virtual private networks (VPNs) between several remote computers. You can also simulate a fully encrypted and secure local network, which can be very useful for some games.
With Hamachi you will be able to create your own virtual private network. Hamachi offers an easy way to access servers, firewalls, and routers to establish connections between multiple computers. This software simulates a real local area network between remote computers to share files or play network games.
Many of you out there, especially fans of games like Minecraft, Borderlands and Modern Warfare, will never hear about Hamachi (now LogMeIn Hamachi).
Functions and Advantages of Hamachi:
- Create a secure private network between computers
- All communications are encrypted, and only authorize access to users connected to the Hamachi network.
- You can easily print documents stored on your home PC from work, but also create your own virtual local network to play games with friends.
- Hamachi is very easy to use, simple and effective, so it won’t let you down. Even less experienced users will be able to create and manage networks, as easy as choosing a name for your network and adding your friend’s info.
- We will see file sharing on Hamachi.
- On-demand networkingCreate and manage virtual networks on-demand as you need them.
- Manage and restore networksManage and restore virtual networks for end-users with the click of a mouse, from anywhere via the web.
- Centralized software deploymentQuickly and easily provision virtual network client software to new computers without having to go onsite.
- Unattended accessRun Hamachi in the background of networked computers so you always have access even when they’re unattended. Available with Standard, Premium and Multi-network subscriptions.