Look For OBS Shortcut on Your Desktop
- Right-click on the OBS software sortcut
- Then click “properties”, then a new tab will appear called OBS studio properties
- Then select “Compatibility”
- Then click on the small box before the words “Run This Program in Compatibility Mode For”.
- Then in the selection box, right below it, select “Windows 7”.
- Then click on the small box before the words “Run this program as an administrator” then click Apply and then click OK.
Then open the “Nvidia Control Panel”:
- Right-click on your desktop, select “Nvidia Control Panel”. Wait a minute, usually loading is rather long.
- Then select “Manage 3D Settings”.
- Then click on the right, “Program Settings”.
- Then make sure OBS Studio is in the box, just below the words “Select a program to customize”, number 1.
- If it’s not there, then, click “Add”, and find the location of OBS Studio in “C: \ Program Files \ obs-studio \ bin \ 64bit”.
- Next, in point number 2: “Select the preferrend grafhics processor for this program”, select “Integrated Graphics”.
- Then click “Apply”.
- When OBS Studio is open. Close first, then open again.
=> Now you can add “Display Capture” or “Game Capture” and it will not be Black Screen again.
This way you can stream games without black screen constraints again, if you have questions or there are still obstacles you can comment below we will be happy to help as much as possible. Thanks .