Download and Install Intel Ethernet Adapter Driver v26.6
- Support for Microsoft Windows 10 version 21H2.
- Support for SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 15 SP3.
- Support for Intel PROSet for Windows PowerShell software on Microsoft Azure Stack HCI.
Support for the following products has been removed with this release:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11.
- Canonical Ubuntu 16.04.
- Microsoft Windows e1q driver.
Fixes and improvements
The following fixes have been made:
- The incorrect Virtual Function MAC address has been fixed for Linux machines.
- The XL710 being unable to receive packets from the switch, causing a bond link down condition, has been fixed for NVM devices.
As with every software, this driver pack also has many known issues. There aren’t that many fixes as there are problems with it. The list below only highlights the one we thought would most affect a user:
- VXLAN switch creation on Windows Server 2019 Hyper V might fail.
- There might be connectivity issues with certain modules, cables or switches.
- In order for an Intel Ethernet 800 Series-based adapter to reach its full potential, users must install it in a PCIe Gen4 x16 slot.
- Flow control settings have no effect on traffic, and counters do not increment with flow control set to TX=ON and Rx=OFF.
- When a VM is running heavy traffic loads and is attached to a Virtual Switch with either SR-IOV enabled or VMQ offload enabled, repeatedly enabling and disabling the SR-IOV/VMQ setting on the vNIC in the VM may result in a BSOD.
- Small performance limitations have been seen for some workloads on Windows when stressing both ports of the E810-2CQDA2 adapter.
- In order to use guest processor numbers greater than 16 inside a VM, you might need to remove the *RssMaxProcNumber (if present) from the guest registry.
- The Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810 might experience an adapter-wide reset on all ports on Windows RDMA driver.
You can download the Ethernet Adapter Driver Pack version 26.6 by clicking on the link below:
How To Install Intel Ethernet Adapter Driver
- Extract the contents of the downloaded zip file to an empty folder.
- Now open the Device Manager by typing in devmgmt.msc in Run.
- From the Device Manager, expand Network Adapters, right-click your ethernet network adapter and then click Update Driver from the context menu.
- Click Browse my computer for drivers from the Update driver wizard.
- On the next screen, click Browse and then select the folder you extracted the driver pack to. Click Ok when selected.
- Back on the wizard, click Next.
- The wizard will then scan the extracted folder and automatically install the driver (if not already updated). When completed, Close the wizard.
- Restart the computer if required.