iPhoto lets you do more than you ever thought possible with your photos. It gives you easy ways to find, sort, and rediscover your favorites. Simple but powerful editing tools let you turn good shots into magnificent ones. And you can share your photos in all kinds of great ways, including fun slideshows, Facebook, and Twitter — even professional-quality prints, photo books, cards, and calendars. iPhoto isn’t just a collection of pictures. It’s a collection of possibilities.
Note: This is a legacy application. It has been replaced by Photos in OS X 10.10.
Download iPhoto 9.4.3
What’s New in Version 9.4.3
- Photos can now be deleted from My Photo Stream by dragging to the Trash
- Photos can now be exported from Photo Stream using the Export command in the File menu
- RAW images manually imported from My Photo Stream are now editable
- Fixes a bug that could cause manually-rotated photos to appear unrotated when shared to Photo Stream
- Addresses an issue that could cause iPhoto to quit unexpectedly while syncing to Facebook
- Resolves an issue that could cause calendar text to appear at the wrong font size, resulting in order cancellation
- Fixes an issue that could cause books to have an incorrect number of pages after rearranging two-page spreads
- Includes stability improvements