Nox AppPlayer 2019
Nox App Player is one of the best android emulators for computers. Besides being lightweight, Nox App Player also has very complete features.
If you are a person who likes to play games on Android and wants to play Android games on a computer, then the Nox App Player can be the solution.
Nox App Player is currently available for two operating systems, namely Windows and MacOS. The supported Windows versions are Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10. MacOS can be used in the latest version.
Download the 2019 Nox AppPlayer
=> For Windows – 569 MB
=> For Mac – 427 MB
How to Install Nox App Player on Computer
1. Download the latest version of Nox AppPlayer above
2. After the download is complete, double-click on the Nox AppPlayer file. Just like when you want to install other applications.
3. Check the “I have read and accept the Nox License Agreement” statement. Then click “Install”.
4. Wait until the installation process is complete. If your Nox stops at 99%, then you can turn off the antivirus and start the installation process again.
5. After the installation process is complete, then click the “Start” button to start the next process.
6. Then the Nox App Player will start running and you can explore its unique features.
7. As you can see in the screenshot below, the appearance of Nox App Player will be very familiar because it looks like the appearance of an Android smartphone / tablet. There are several default applications such as Google Play Store, File Manager, Settings, Play Games, Browsers, and others.
8. To download applications and games, click the Play Store icon. Then you will go directly to the Google login page. You can log in using an existing account or create a new account.
9. If you want to log in using an existing account, click the “Existing” button. Then enter your Gmail e-mail address and password. If there is a “Term of Service” message, just click OK.
10. Finish. Now you can start downloading applications and games from Google Play. Including Mobile Legends.
How to use Nox App Player Settings to be Convenient to Use
Just like other applications, Nox App Player also has settings that can be adjusted to make it more comfortable to use.
For that, you can follow the tutorial below to set up the Nox AppPlayer:
1. Touch the gear icon in the upper right corner to enter the Settings menu.
2. Then in the Settings menu select the General tab to access some of the main settings.
3. In the Advance tab, you can get advanced settings to adjust the Nox App Player performance. You can choose Low, Mid, Hight or according to your taste.
4. On the Property tab, you can change the appearance of Nox AppPlayer to your liking. There are 3 views that you can choose, namely smartphone, tablet and custom. You can also enter your personal IMEI and mobile number so that it feels more like a genuine smartphone device.
5. On the Interface tab, you can set the display of Nox AppPlayer even further. You can tamper with the appearance of this tab.
After all the settings have been changed, then click Save Settings and Nox will ask you to restart the emulator. Click the “Restart now” button.
- More than 2GB of RAM
- 2.2 Ghz processor or higher
- 1GB or higher graphics card
- Intel Core i3 or newer