AZHALENA.COM: PolarisOffice is a document viewer application that can open and edit all types of documents created using Microsoft Office such as DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, TXT, and HWP.
Business people or those who are busy and rarely use desktop PCs in their offices may need reliable applications to create, edit, or just open documents. On Android, many office applications for productivity are scattered.
For those who often make presentations can also rely on Polaris Office, because this application provides many animations and transition effects to be used in presentation material. In fact, for other documents that need interesting themes, there are fifteen themes available including various graphics, building shapes, and functions for complete mathematical calculations and formulas.
PolarisOffice 8.1.772.33284 Download
- License: Freeware
- Size: 79,74 MB
- Developer: Infraware Inc.
- Operating System: Windows
- Category: OFFICE | MANAGEMENT
- Last Update: April 2, 2019
The greatness of PolarisOffice:
- Can open PDF documents.
- When opening office documents, you can edit headers, footers, end notes, and foot notes.
- Having connection facilities to various online data storage both paid and free. Services like Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, WebDAV, etc. can be easily integrated.
- Has lots of animations and transition effects that are very useful during presentations.