Azhaena.com – The new Apple iPad 9.7 was launched in March 2018, and is equipped with various storage and connectivity options. The price of the new 2018 iPad starts at $ 329 (£ 319, AU $ 469), but for school students will get discounts in the UK and the US around 10%. The price of the new iPad is exactly the same as the initial price of the new iPad (2017) – and both come with 32GB of storage – in the US and Australia, while in the UK it looks like consumers are being treated with discounts, because currency fluctuations mean the basic 32GB version is actually 20 pounds cheaper compared to the iPad in 2017.
About the Latest Apple iPad Pencil 2018:
- The Apple iPad’s pencil is difficult to determine whether it’s a truly innovative tool or not.
- Price of Apple iPad Pencil is about 33% of the price of the new iPad, to access the new key features.
- If you are looking for something to replace notepad, we will not recommend a new iPad – or any iPad for that matter, because it is very difficult to write clearly to them, thanks to the way the Pencil tip glides across the surface.
- Apple can make glass more matte and jagged to help, but it will make the display more difficult to see, so this is not an easy puzzle to solve.
- The Notepad application is fine, and allows you to write and sketch, and now Apple’s iWork Suite is collaborative, and you can mark-up documents in it.
Review Apple iPad 9.7 Retina Display:
- 9.7″ Multi-Touch Retina Display for wide color and true tone, 2048 x 1536 Screen Resolution (264 ppi)
- Apple A10 Fusion SoC M10 Coprocessor with 64-Bit Architecture, 128GB Storage
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi (WiFi Only Version), Bluetooth 4.2, Front 1.2MP FaceTime HD Camera, Rear 8MP Camera
- Supports Apple Pencil (Sold separately, customize options available), Night Shift, Touch ID Sensor, Apple Pay, Lightning charging, Fingerprint reader
- Apple iOS 11 OS, Up to 10 hours battery life, Color: Space Gray